Choose your voucher design:
This voucher may be redeemed against any food or drink at Laila’s Bistro
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
This voucher can be redeemed against any Product/Service at Laila’s Bistro. Please call 0131 226 5097 to book in advance where the voucher you have purchased relates to any product or service for which booking or reservation may be required.
We accept the following payment methods:
Mastercard credit & debit cards
Visa credit & debit cards
Your order and payment will be processed and despatched by VoucherCart, and your debit/credit card statement will show 'VoucherCart'
If you are sending to someone else, you will be able to include a personal message with your e-Voucher that will be included in the voucher sent to your recipient.
If you are sending the e-Voucher card to yourself, you will receive an email with a link to download your voucher. Please download and print the PDF or store it on your mobile device as this is your e-Voucher card.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have input the correct recipient email address, however - In the event that you should make an error when entering the email address of the recipient, don’t worry, you can login to VoucherCart using your email address and password at any time and re-send your voucher.
- lailas-bistro, 63 Cockburn Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1BS, t: 0131 226 5097,
Quantity must be in the range -
You must select at least one option